Trip to Thailand: what you should know?
The Thailand is one of Southeast Asia's most popular tourist destinations thanks to its natural beauty, the hospitality of the Thais, excellent accommodation, monuments and numerous activities you can do.
What to see in Thailand?
- Bangkok: Thailand's capital, inevitable step of a trip to this country.
- Chiang Mai: times, teak houses, markets, artisans and ... mountains.
- Chiang Rai: here is the most eccentric of all Thailand.
- Golden Triangle: Here you see Thailand, Burma, Laos and Viet Nam "join".
What to do during a trip to Thailand?
Here are some of the things you can do during a trip to Thailand; but for many other ideas, our local operators are at your disposal!
- Grand Palace: in the heart of Bangkok, this is the residence of the Thai Royal family.
- Temple of the dawn: the most famous time of Bangkok; If you suffer from Vertigo, hike up to the top.
- Khao Yai National Park: the UNESCO website, here you will see Gibbons, birds and elephants.
When to travel to Thailand?
Plan your trip to Thailand between November and MarchWhen the dry season provides sunny and pleasant temperatures. April and may are the best months for trekking in the northern mountains. From June to October, particularly in July and August, Thailand is in full rainy season.
How to organize a trip to Thailand?
The Thailand is a country which does not present any particular problems, but given the vastness of the territory, the incredible amount of activities you can do and the many necessary transfers, relying to a local operator proves the right choice in order to take full advantage of the time available and avoid those little big stress that you may have with a DIY holiday.
- Organizer: Charles P J
- Location: Thailand
- Website: http://www.favolosiorizzonti.com/
- Submitted On: June 11, 2014